Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t ask for a better starting game; home against the obvious relegation candidates this year and given an own goal 7 mins in.

Gonna be another grueling season isn’t it?

Last edited:
Klopp just said it is probably more than a strain.

He also said something which should terrify Liverpool fans because he said Alisson felt like he'd been kicked from behind, which is exactly what a ruptured achilles feels like.

Let's hope not.

isnt achilles followed by huge pain. he didnt look in too big pain.

Kept their strongest team on for most of the game and yet somehow ended the game in a worse position than half time. Interesting tactics. You'd think they'd either keep their best players on the pitch for the second half to really push for more goals, or rest the likes of Salah and just play out the game. Wouldn't it be a shame if they burned out by Christmas?

Maybe Allison's injury is a portent of what is to come.

3pts first game of the season that's all I care about. I can sit back and enjoy the other teams now. United v Chelsea will be interesting, and obviously I'll have one eye on you lot as well.

Defence looked a bit shaky but maybe that's something to do with Gomez stepping in? I'm not sure.

Hopefully Allison is ok, he walked off instead of being stretchered off which is a good sign. I think it may be a calf strain.
Wrong site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.