Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

How do you know ?

That is the issue , no one was told the goal was being checked ....

Clarity for all or its open for misuse

A check is not the same as a VAR review. Every goal is looked at once its scored but only enters a review if there's something questionable. If the goal is fine then there's no need to say it's under review.

Goodbye Frank. Can't see him being around for long if this teams anything to go by. I know his hands are tied transfer wise etc, but they were ****** awful 2nd half. Made them bastards almost look mediocre. I hope not because I like Lampard, but the Russian has no patience.

How shit was zouma good god that was a terrible performance. Did anyone else think Pogba was shocking because I didn’t bought he was bad aswell. Looked at Chelsea before the game and thought mason mount playing at old Trafford on his debut BIG MISTAKE don’t get me wrong he and Chelsea will win games but they will also get rinsed aswell. Long season for wank I think . As for Utd I though they were average and they will also win games and get smashed a few times .

Goodbye Frank. Can't see him being around for long if this teams anything to go by. I know his hands are tied transfer wise etc, but they were ****** awful 2nd half. Made them bastards almost look mediocre. I hope not because I like Lampard, but the Russian has no patience.
Yep, made fatty Shaw look passable !

Every goal is checked and they only initiate a review if they see something to rule a goal out.

Think Maguire was a foul for the 2nd, 3rd was onside I think but it would have been checked and I don't think the head injury is anything VAR can overturn.

Fair enough if they were checked but how do we know they were?

Fuck this I'm going doctors tomorrow as I used to be devastated when the rags win and now it's like meh.

A check is not the same as a VAR review. Every goal is looked at once its scored but only enters a review if there's something questionable. If the goal is fine then there's no need to say it's under review.

Well then the whole system is a joke !

Your telling me there was nothing g questionable in the 3rd and 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.