Premier League Games 9/10/11 August 2019

18 shots conceded to a poor side at home, my god its like every other year with luck on their side

Early days, and first game back so rusty, bad touches etc, but that was mostly shite. Abraham was awful, Pedro greedy. If Lampard does throw a shape on that lot it'll take him till new year. And that's if he, or they, are able. With a good second half to the season they're fighting for about 8th.

2. Possible foul by Maguire
3. Offside
4. Why the game wasn't stopped for a possible head injury

My understanding is all goals are automatically checked?

Every goal is checked and they only initiate a review if they see something to rule a goal out.

Think Maguire was a foul for the 2nd, 3rd was onside I think but it would have been checked and I don't think the head injury is anything VAR can overturn.

Pedro!!! Absolute dog shite !!

Pobga doin a Harry Kane , absolute gash for most of the game and does two things and he’s world
Class again !

How shit was zouma good god that was a terrible performance. Did anyone else think Pogba was shocking because I didn’t bought he was bad aswell. Looked at Chelsea before the game and thought mason mount playing at old Trafford on his debut BIG MISTAKE don’t get me wrong he and Chelsea will win games but they will also get rinsed aswell. Long season for wank I think . As for Utd I though they were average and they will also win games and get smashed a few times .

Every goal is checked and they only initiate a review if they see something to rule a goal out.

Think Maguire was a foul for the 2nd, 3rd was onside I think but it would have been checked and I don't think the head injury is anything VAR can overturn.

How do you know ?

That is the issue , no one was told the goal was being checked ....

Clarity for all or its open for misuse

Fancy getting turned over by those kick and fucking rush merchants. Reminds me of when I was 5 and the big lad humps it forward and every fucker runs after it.
Should have been 0 - 2 up before Zoumas brain fart.
Really poor defending.
Please play like that against us and you'll wish it was only as bad as last year at our place.

Had plenty of chances and on another day you could have been 2/3 up before the rags get that pen.

I think it's going to be a long season for u and u desperately need a decent striker or 2 and a decent AM bet your transfer ban can't end quick enough?

Yeah I genuinely felt we were in complete control until the pen. We couldn't stop giving the ball away in key areas after that despite creating chances almost at will in the first half.

Batshuayi is, for me, the guy we have to put our faith in. It's a bit harsh on Abraham as he didn't do a lot wrong today, but we could do with Batshuayi's experience and finishing. We have lots of key players still to return from injuries so the team will look a lot different in a few weeks time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.