Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
So my friend and i are going to the stadium for the first time since we are not from uk
We have tickets for 2 seats in the family stand 233
I’m wonderig how is the view?
You’ll see loads of families.

Hello
So my friend and i are going to the stadium for the first time since we are not from uk
We have tickets for 2 seats in the family stand 233
I’m wonderig how is the view?
Just a bit of advice , they won’t let you in with half/half scarves, City scarves only .

Not certain that Bernardo and Fernandinho are 100% fit. If not then keep the side that played so well at West Ham. It's a long season so no need to rush anybody back.
Pep said he had slight muscle problem on sat,bernie that is,dinho hasn't played in months,like you say no need to rush either of them,he won't drop dave,he is still the glue that keeps us ticking and in control

Wouldn't be opposed to the same starting eleven as Saturday. The only potential changes I think would be Aguero for Jesus and Bernardo for David. Everyone else earned their spot for this weekend.

I think we are going to batter you. And by that I mean we are going to try and outmuscle you in midfield, overwhelm you with our physicality or, in other words, try to kick you off the park. That is what Sissoko and Ndombele are there for. And i won't be surprised to see our nasty, snidey, little shit Lamela playing too. (Sadly Alli won't be fit enough to really piss you off with his cheating cocky ways).

We are not West Ham. We can play. And we will want to play in your half and we think we can win. Maybe this our year to beat you. We'll need a bit of luck but it is possible.

And you are right. It is a proper test for Rodri. Lets see how good he is.
Haha oh you are serious,i remember the 4 leg breaking tackles in 2 games against us,if all you have got is dirty tactics then i pity you

front six of:

Rodri

Kev
Dave

Mahrez
Raz
Bernie

might be interesting, albeit has Bernie ever played on the left?
Raheem could certainly cause Spuds issues through the middle.
No way will Jesus be dropped, he will be our main striker this season slowly edging out Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.