Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundo and KDB have final third quality and thus playing deeper with a dedicated holding mid makes sense as they can drop back then move forward as needed. Playing 2 players who are not noted for their offensive playmaking together limits the attack.
Dinho has final third quality.

That stay doesn't factor in the number of times he's so far offsides the play breaks down. A stat like this is rubbish for telling anyone who is actually offsides more... It's like a stat that compares the number of speeding tickets 2 blokes have- it may be indicative that the one with more speeds more often but if the one with less has only been driving a fraction as long and is speeding so fast on occasion his car breaks down before the copper nabs him or so fast the speed gun breaks... pointless.
Right and Wrong.

The reason why that stat is unhelpful is because it's based on "games" rather than "minutes". If it had been number of offsides per "90minutes" then the the claims of uncalled offsides (which you and a few others have latched on to) would have been a dumb one.

The reason why this stat isn't reliable, is because it tells us little about how many minutes each player played in each game. Since Jesus was often a sub, it stands to reason that he played fewer minutes generally than Aguero.

Hence he could be a worse culprit than Aguero albeit his fewer minutes 'per game' gives the appearance of the opposite.

But rather than use the sensible an obvious argument, the biased minds of those who prefer Aguero or perhaps just dislike Gabby simply just jumped to the s first"uncalled offsides" claim it could find.

Bruh!!!

Right and Wrong.

The reason why that stat is unhelpful is because it's based on "games" rather than "minutes". If it had been number of offsides per "90minutes" then the the claims of uncalled offsides (which you and a few others have latched on to) would have been a dumb one.

The reason why this stat isn't reliable, is because it tells us little about how many minutes each player played in each game. Since Jesus was often a sub, it stands to reason that he played fewer minutes generally than Aguero.

Hence he could be a worse culprit than Aguero albeit his fewer minutes 'per game' gives the appearance of the opposite.

But rather than use the sensible an obvious argument, the biased minds of those who prefer Aguero or perhaps just dislike Gabby simply just jumped to the s first"uncalled offsides" claim it could find.

Bruh!!!
they should divide this forum into two sections, one for the smart posters and one for the rest of us :)

Hello
So my friend and i are going to the stadium for the first time since we are not from uk
We have tickets for 2 seats in the family stand 233
I’m wonderig how is the view?

Gundo and KDB have final third quality and thus playing deeper with a dedicated holding mid makes sense as they can drop back then move forward as needed. Playing 2 players who are not noted for their offensive playmaking together limits the attack.
Not if you have 2 fullbacks flying up and down the wing it doesn't - I believe the poster had Cancelo and Angelino as the fullbacks in the post you replied to. Fwiw, I agree that we won't see that in this game as it's probably a risk early on in the season that we don't need to take. I'm sure we'll see it at some stage though and given Spurs' main threat comes through the middle with Erikson and Kane (no Son), I've seen worse teams.

Hello
So my friend and i are going to the stadium for the first time since we are not from uk
We have tickets for 2 seats in the family stand 233
I’m wonderig how is the view?
Not really a bad view anywhere in the ground, in tier 2 of the FS you'll be fine.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Angeliño

Rodri
Dinho
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Bernardo

Spurs still don't have much in the way of width so I'd go with the two attacking fullbacks and shore up the centre instead. Mahrez and Bernardo at inside forward to leave the two wing backs the wide areas.
The last time we went defensive in the middle against them we lost and no sergio? won't happen
Jo has just got here and angel was awful just 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.