Neymar

I'd go for some of barcas highly rated players, why should Psg have to settle for players at barca who don't fit in

Why? Leverage has tilted away from PSG as fans have turned on player as has the club - untenable situation now with only one realistic solution. Only thing left is perhaps a public declaration of intent from player to go to Barcelona/leave

Why? Leverage has tilted away from PSG as fans have turned on player as has the club - untenable situation now with only one realistic solution. Only thing left is perhaps a public declaration of intent from player to go to Barcelona/leave
why should psg do barca a favour by taking a player that you don't want, i think Coutinho would do well at psg ,but if I was psg I wouldn't budge an inch to barca, who along with Neymar have manufactured this situation imo. I really haven't liked your attitude towards psg or @Parisian ,you have shown utter contempt for him and psg all along,a bit like your club with the holier than thou attitude, same shit city have had to put up with.
if I was psg ,I would let Neymar fucking rot for the remainder of his contract

why should psg do barca a favour by taking a player that you don't want, i think Coutinho would do well at psg ,but if I was psg I wouldn't budge an inch to barca, who along with Neymar have manufactured this situation imo. I really haven't liked your attitude towards psg or @Parisian ,you have shown utter contempt for him and psg all along,a bit like your club with the holier than thou attitude, same shit city have had to put up with.
if I was psg ,I would let Neymar fucking rot for the remainder of his contract

PSG have backed themselves into this corner. They removed him from the match squad while paying him 700k in weekly wages, removed him from media & merchandise and have otherwise waited until windows have closed on most opportunities save one - Barcelona

My disdain for PSG is rooted in the fact that they have wrecked the market (For nothing in the end should Neymar return), everything since has been a domino effect from the initial Neymar transfer. Moreover, the PSG supporter has manufactured the narrative of his club and it's place in world football much less in France. Apart from Arab owners with limitless finances, there is not much in common with City - they are run very differently. Moreover, City are closer to Barcelona in their model than that of PSG

As for the Parisian club, they have to consider their longterm future, particularly with Mbappe the next in line to possibly depart which makes the Neymar situation more important to resolve else they risk losing both

For the record, I'd be happy if they let him rot on their bench as well but I am not surprised that Team Neymar >> Qatar

Last edited:
My disdain for PSG is rooted in the fact that they have wrecked the market (For nothing in the end should Neymar return), everything since has been a domino effect from the initial Neymar transfer. Moreover, the PSG supporter has manufactured the narrative of his club and it's place in world football much less in France. Apart from Arab owners with limitless finances, there is not much in common with City - they are run very differently.

"Limitless wealth" that Barca, Madrid, Bayern, United, Liverpool etc, have introduced rules to stop them investing.

As for them having "wrecked the market", now you know how the rest of football felt when the aforementioned clubs were inflating transfer fees beyond the level at which anyone else could compete having cornered the market in CL money.

PSG have backed themselves into this corner. They removed him from the match squad while paying him 700k in weekly wages, removed him from media & merchandise and have otherwise waited until windows have closed on most opportunities save one - Barcelona

My disdain for PSG is rooted in the fact that they have wrecked the market (For nothing in the end should Neymar return), everything since has been a domino effect from the initial Neymar transfer. Moreover, the PSG supporter has manufactured the narrative of his club and it's place in world football much less in France. Apart from Arab owners with limitless finances, there is not much in common with City - they are run very differently. Moreover, City are closer to Barcelona in their model than that of PSG

As for the Parisian club, they have to consider their longterm future, particularly with Mbappe the next in line to possibly depart which makes the Neymar situation more important to resolve else they risk losing both

For the record, I'd be happy if they let him rot on their bench as well but I am not surprised that Team Neymar >> Qatar

your disdain for psg is they had the nerve to take one of your best players nothing more ,as for being happy letting Neymar rot,youll be in your barca jimjam wanking yourself silly that you've put psg in their place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.