Neymar

your disdain for psg is they had the nerve to take one of your best players nothing more ,as for being happy letting Neymar rot,youll be in your barca jimjam wanking yourself silly that you've put psg in their place.

You should try to follow along, I long advocated for Neymar's sale and want nothing to do with his return so my disdain has nothing to do with the taking of a player I already wanted gone. I am appreciative of the money received and disappointed in our board squandering half of it on Coutinho

Happy to see PSG suffer the Neymar and possibly Mbappe setbacks down the line? Absolutely

Neymar will stay put if PSG doesn't get a minimum of 200 M in cash, something Madrid & Puta Barça don't have right now.Sitting Neymar on the bench is a non issue for the Qataris.

Neymar will stay put if PSG doesn't get a minimum of 200 M in cash, something Madrid & Puta Barça don't have right now.Sitting Neymar on the bench is a non issue for the Qataris.
There is zero chance they are going to bench him for any period of time imo

PSG got themselves fucked here big, big time. And Qataris too. They've let a football club fuck them over twice. First they kicked them out from the shirt, then completely made fools of themselves with Neymar if they let them go back there. Strange, strange stuff, I could have never seen this happening. This is not a defeat, it's a battering.

Last edited:
Used to defend neymar from the haters. Not any more. The guy is an entitled diva. Hope he get his comeupance.

PSG got themselves fucked here big, big time. And Qataris too. They let a football club fuck them over twice. First they kicked them out from the shirt, then completely made fools of themselves with Neymar if they let them go back there. Strange, strange stuff, I could have never seen this happening. This is not a defeat, it's a battering.

I think Neymar jr & sr fucked themselves up.Leonardo ain't fool and won't do any favor to Neymar and Barça, unless they show the money.Btw, PSG & Real have good relationship, Madrid has the edge over Neymar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.