Seasoncard for sale

I never once said i wasn't going again, var is dodgy as fuck, 4 goals disallowed by var this season 2 against us that's us with 50% of the decisions going against us, watched the rags last night and the wolves goal stood which was exactly the same as sterling's against West ham yet wolves stood
And thank fuck it did stand.

Last edited:
The ball went into the goal off Jesus' boot, not off an attacking player's arm like the law states.

So now it is only an offence if you score, so you could end up socring which means you conceed a penalty that you would not have if you didn't score. Twisted interpretation by teh premier league wallies.

The ball went into the goal off Jesus' boot, not off an attacking player's arm like the law states.

So now it is only an offence if you score, so you could end up socring which means you conceed a penalty that you would not have if you didn't score. Twisted interpretation by teh premier league wallies.
Confused, you will be.

Having calmed down from the debacle on Saturday , i am willing to give VAR a few more weeks and if we continue to get match changing decisions against us whilst other clubs especially the Dippers and Rags enjoy favourable decisions , then i will know we are being targeted.
The stress from elation to despair in a matter of seconds , might be entertainment for Sky , but it is seriously not good for your health , and i do not want to witness those feelings again in a hurry. So i want see the Rags & Dippers fans going through the same emotions before i make my judgement , if its the same for every team i will stick with it , if we are being f*cked over , i am done with it.

The bit of my post that says “As for those who are saying they will stop attending...” should make it clear that you weren’t one of the people I was referring to.

I quoted you because you seemed to have no idea that the handball law that meant Jesus’ goal was ruled out wasn’t a thing when Llorente’s goal wasn’t disallowed.

A cynic might say that you’ve ignored me pointing out your ignorance, defended yourself on something that I didn’t accuse you of and waited to reply when you have a better example of VAR inconsistency.

The new law states if it goes in off the hand/arm a frick kick is given, not brushes someone's arm leading up to it. You need to read the law and not a hearsay article.

The new law states if it goes in off the hand/arm a frick kick is given, not brushes someone's arm leading up to it. You need to read the law and not a hearsay article.

It doesn’t say that though, it’s not just if it goes in off the arm. It’s if control or possession is gained after it has hit the arm
too that then leads to a goal scoring chance.

I don’t think the law is well worded though as it suggests to me it should be the same player. Given how they penalised both ourselves and Wolves, the guidance they’ve been given on the law is clearly not just that.

No it doesn’t. It says any goal scored or created by the ball coming off a hand or arm will be disallowed even if it is accidental.

Unless the Premier League website is a hearsay article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.