Var debate 2019/20

So imagine that becomes the new interpretation ? Some refs will ignore it & correctly give a pen anyway, which won't be overturned, some will give it & then get it overturned, others will not give it at all.
Whilst I agree with much of what you’re saying, the whole thing about the penalty is that some refs would give it and some wouldn’t give it and therefore VAR wouldn’t overrule the ref whatever they’d decided whilst watching it live (which is stupid as it’s a stonewall penalty and all refs should give it).

The thing I’m annoyed at most by it is that the cûnt Oliver DID NOT see it as he’s looking the other way but he claimed he did and Swarbrick continued the lie.

Whilst I agree with much of what you’re saying, the whole thing about the penalty is that some refs would give it and some wouldn’t give it and therefore VAR wouldn’t overrule the ref whatever they’d decided whilst watching it live (which is stupid as it’s a stonewall penalty and all refs should give it).

The thing I’m annoyed at most by it is that the cûnt Oliver DID NOT see it as he’s looking the other way but he claimed he did and Swarbrick continued the lie.
Its the supposed "clear and obvious" errors I have issue with...if sky can see Oliver didn't see it VAR surely could and intervene by telling him hes missed a clear and obvious penalty

As well as the officials not applying the rules correctly (and lying about the correct interpretation ) there is also the element of consistency between the officials to factor in, and the result is potentially an even bigger fuck-up by PiGMOL and lackeys than before. And once again none of the lying bastards ever takes responsibility and admits the obvious flaws in the decisions made ( or not made ).

The Oliver lie about seeing the incident is just par for the course and what we have witnessed for some time.

The system ( officials applying it really ) are the real problem, as ever.

I dont know how people can like it. Its beyond me. They must be really boring in real life because they obviously arent bothered that the emotion is taken away in pursuit of the perceived correct decision

If after every goal there is a 90 second wait before its given .... then ill be out.

Such a shame

Its the supposed "clear and obvious" errors I have issue with...if sky can see Oliver didn't see it VAR surely could and intervene by telling him hes missed a clear and obvious penalty

The truth is that the system at present is a total mess that only the supporters are prepared to acknowledge.

I dont know how people can like it. Its beyond me. They must be really boring in real life because they obviously arent bothered that the emotion is taken away in pursuit of the perceived correct decision

If after every goal there is a 90 second wait before its given .... then ill be out.

Such a shame
I think most people would be ok with it being in place to stop obvious offsides like Miler at a West Ham last season when he was two yards offside or to stop erroneous decisions like Milner playing a ball back and Sané being given as offside when he couldn’t have been.

That sort of obvious error is fine, but they’ve gone OTT in their pursuit of perfection that can’t be attained. It’s now a cheats charter.

Don't know if this as been asked yet but here goes.
If the accidental handball had led to Jesus being brought down and getting a penalty would it be ruled out by VAR?
Shouldn't do, the laws of the game have a couple of lines about what happens if an offence occurs while the ball is still live before the ref blows - it still counts, as the player committing the infraction did not know that play would be stopped.

Such a shame
I’m out till it’s scrapped, got a feeling i’ll be gone for good .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.