UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will certainly try to ban us as they are under severe pressure from G16 clubs. We will then take them apart at CAS.
But not this year.
City, tearing UEFA apart again - has a certain ring to it...

C A S cases now gone to 13 November. Still no City case.
Are CAS trolling UEFA now? The longer this goes on the twitchier UEFA are going to get, perhaps they'll panic and release their findings (and possible punishment) beforehand after all. I can only see that playing into City's hands.

I don't know what level of cases financially/publicity-wise CAS deal with but I'd guess this would be pretty high up and it would seem quite an open & shut case, wonder why the delays?

Are CAS trolling UEFA now? The longer this goes on the twitchier UEFA are going to get, perhaps they'll panic and release their findings (and possible punishment) beforehand after all. I can only see that playing into City's hands.

There isn't an outcome to appeal yet - what would CAS be involved for?

The club did ask (reportedly) about the process, but my understanding is that CAS won't be able to rule on anything unfinalised.

Isnt that what the investigators did, With the case resting on the illegal in some courts Email, and the belief that City broke the spirit of the law hence a season ban?

I don't know what level of cases financially/publicity-wise CAS deal with but I'd guess this would be pretty high up and it would seem quite an open & shut case, wonder why the delays?
It is anything but an open and shut case. The evidence is based on a few seven year old emails which can be interpreted in many different ways and City have said they deny any wrongdoing 100 per cent. The emails were hacked by a person who has been charged with extortion after huge sums of money were transferred into his Swiss bank account. He is accused of hacking on an industrial scale, bigger than Wikileaks and the Panama Papers. This investigation has been escalated recently and involves several European police forces. To compound matters UEFA have made public comments that have prejudiced and undermined their own investigation. And don't forget that the emails relate to an alleged FFP breach which is historic and we have already been punished for. I believe UEFA don't have a leg to stand on and they know it.

There must be dicussions going on behind the scenes.
CAS "UEFA, you've made a right pig's ear of this"
UEFA "We know, but what can we do? Parry, Gill, Tebas, uncle Tom Cobley from G16 are all insisting we ban them."
CAS "You do not appear to have any evidence"
UEFA "Ye.....es. Bit of a problem"
CAS "Find them not guilty, or we'll piss on you from a great height"
UEFA "Fuck Tebas"
CAS "Yes, that too, if you think it'll help."

I think it's hilarious, the whole fucking shit show, put it simply, my role working for a 5000+ employee company in the UK is to find ways around legislation, nothing illegal in that, you follow rules and regs and when you can get round things by still following those rules and regs you should be applauded,not treat as a criminal organisation.

There isn't an outcome to appeal yet - what would CAS be involved for?

The club did ask (reportedly) about the process, but my understanding is that CAS won't be able to rule on anything unfinalised.

City involved CAS on the question of the legality of the Email, if CAS do not allow it UEFA are stuffed, so CAS dodged a reply now UEFA are in limbo the hard liners Tobias and Bayern want it to go through, but others look at the cost, as City now know they will take the case else where, which will cast a huge slur on CAS`s impartiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.