Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha 10yrs says different,they are creating history here,almost out of business to now,some players value that more than going to a "storied club" whatever that bollocks is,players don't stay for nearly a decade if they are not treated well,you are getting as insufferable as the dippers on here
Ignore the wum....not worth his sly digs which are a bit too obvious. School back soon.

Haha 10yrs says different,they are creating history here,almost out of business to now,some players value that more than going to a "storied club" whatever that bollocks is,players don't stay for nearly a decade if they are not treated well,you are getting as insufferable as the dippers on here

The past ten years does not equal the coming ten years. Who knows what will happen in that time? The fact that no City players have left for Madrid or Barca thus far might simply be that, for all that City have had some great players in that time, Barca and Madrid simply weren’t sufficiently interested in any of them.

And of course players differ over what they want from a club. But for some of them, the lure of Barca and Madrid will be huge. One would have to be completely ignorant of the global game to believe otherwise.

I’m not sure why you’re taking such great personal offence to what I have said. None of it is critical of City or in any way unreasonable.

The past ten years does not equal the coming ten years. Who knows what will happen in that time? The fact that no City players have left for Madrid or Barca thus far might simply be that, for all that City have had some great players in that time, Barca and Madrid simply weren’t sufficiently interested in any of them.

And of course players differ over what they want from a club. But for some of them, the lure of Barca and Madrid will be huge. One would have to be completely ignorant of the global game to believe otherwise.

I’m not sure why you’re taking such great personal offence to what I have said. None of it is critical of City or in any way unreasonable.
Not unreasonable just bollocks

I would imagine that, when City do their research into a possible target, the 'stability' factor looms large. What's his agent like, does he try to keep moving players on? Family, married with children? Loads of other similar stuff to identify players who will stick. If one moved on, I wouldn't be too bothered, provided we got a decent fee. After all, it's the player's life.

I would imagine that, when City do their research into a possible target, the 'stability' factor looms large. What's his agent like, does he try to keep moving players on? Family, married with children? Loads of other similar stuff to identify players who will stick. If one moved on, I wouldn't be too bothered, provided we got a decent fee. After all, it's the player's life.

I guess that Leroy moving to BM could possibly be the first ( assuming the arrogant twats actually make a bid ).

3 wins in the last 16 league games now for Spurs.

Media still silent.

Pochettino is exhausted. He wants a break. My guess is Mourinho will be the manager before too long.

It was fun while it lasted.

Pochettino is exhausted. He wants a break. My guess is Mourinho will be the manager before too long.

It was fun while it lasted.

Mourinho's been earning 20m a season since 2010.

You think Levy is going to pay that? Because if he doesn't, you won't get Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.