Liam Gallagher on City, United etc

I prefer Noel to Liam but any promoting of the club from bygone days or present day is fine by me,for all the positive stories there’s a 100 negative ones ..

If I had a choice between a pint with Liam and a pint with noel, I would have a pint with Liam, maybe he plays on the simian strolling manc chiche but his brother has become a right dick the last few years.

Shouldn't this be in off topic anyway or merged with the thread already there?

Last edited:
Some of the clowns will still lap it up. It seems the further you are from the City Centre the more Mancunian you become.
He’s stuck in a 90’s time warp.

Well mancunians in Manchester tend to sound Mancunian, in all its areas, not just the mile radius of town, and my few mates from oldham, bury and outer bolton way tend to sound lancastrian.

Think I like him well both of them really. the F word is a bit much though.'

I worked a few years in Jersey many years ago and after about 2 years there I had really cut down on swearing.
A few friends came over form Manc for a week and I was slightly shocked at the amount fucks that were inserted into nearly every sentance.
Since I have returned home, my levels of use of the F and C word has risen. Never realised what afoul mouthed city we are amongst many.

Last edited:
The funny thing is he never was hard in anyway shape or form growing up. I think cocaine and Oasis made him the way he is.

My next door neighbour growing up was in his year at school and he used to tell us stories about him all the time.
He was certainly ‘thought of’ as being absolute nails at school.
One of the stories he told us was about him ending up fighting with one of the ‘hard’ teachers and giving him a pasting. Another was about some other school coming for a fight and he apparently went out and leathered a few of their top boys with a hammer.

These stories were all way before Oasis and fame.

Make of that what you will.

I think both play to the persona the media and public expect from them. Liam the edgy couldn't give a f****k man and Noel the more stable intelligent one. Liam is probably getting a bit old for that now but Manchester and elsewhere have plenty of 'Boys' who are stuck in their twenties forever.

When I worked on the ships we brought them back from France, they were famous but hadn't quite peaked. They were offered a private lounge but replied, ," Nah we're alright in the bar mate!" They were all together, band, roadies and security, no airs and graces. Gave the barman a decent tip, posed for pics, chatted and were really down to earth. Decent lads in my opinion that as I said earlier give the media what they want and expect.

I worked a few years in Jersey many years ago and after about 2 years there I had really cut down on swearing.
A few friends came over form Manc for a week and I was slightly shocked at the amount fucks that were inserted into nearly every sentance.
Since I have returned home, my levels of use of the F and C word has risen. Never realised what afoul mouthed city we are amongst many.
I'm the same - every time i go back to f*cking Manchester for a visit, it increases my f*cking swearing three or fourfold for about a f*cking month!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.