Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 months ago he was getting ready to start in the champions league, now hes in the u23s.

This transfer was a really important one for the academy because the idea that you can be sold with a buyback and brought back is genuinely important to running the kind of academy that brings in money and brings through players.

At our level theres only space for 1 or 2 kids in the first team squad but we are producing much more than that. Loaning is sometimes an option but selling with clauses is a much better solution and if Angelino's return goes really badly then it'll be a big dent in getting kids and agents to agree to those deals.

I didnt expect him to play a ton unless Mendy got injured again, but it didnt think he'd be back in the u23's 6 years after he first played for them.

Can't imagine the player himself is too happy with the situation he finds himself in now.

Oh my. I bet the lad isn't too happy tbh. January exit at this rate if Mendy stays fit.

I haven't been looking out for him in training photos so no idea, but possible he had an unreported knock or something along those lines?

Said when he signed that he’s the new Delph in terms of squad status, to much abuse. He’ll play Carabao Cup, and nothing else barring injuries.

He may even fail to start every Carabao Cup game, as Mendy might get some of them for fitness.

12 months ago he was getting ready to start in the champions league, now hes in the u23s.

This transfer was a really important one for the academy because the idea that you can be sold with a buyback and brought back is genuinely important to running the kind of academy that brings in money and brings through players.

At our level theres only space for 1 or 2 kids in the first team squad but we are producing much more than that. Loaning is sometimes an option but selling with clauses is a much better solution and if Angelino's return goes really badly then it'll be a big dent in getting kids and agents to agree to those deals.

I didnt expect him to play a ton unless Mendy got injured again, but it didnt think he'd be back in the u23's 6 years after he first played for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but at the time we brought him back wasn't PSG prepared to buy him for £25 million?

Said when he signed that he’s the new Delph in terms of squad status, to much abuse. He’ll play Carabao Cup, and nothing else barring injuries.

He may even fail to start every Carabao Cup game, as Mendy might get some of them for fitness.

Delph played 27 games in his first season for us, and I don’t remember him ever playing for the EDS.

delph started and played in plenty of games though

delph started and played in plenty of games though
Only when there were injuries, which is the point I said. If Mendy gets another inevitable injury, and Zinchenko picks up a knock, then maybe he’ll play the odd game where Pep doesn’t prefer Cancelo on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.