Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he regrets joining us. Barely even in the squad. I understand it’s a great opportunity for him, but he’s gone from getting regular football to now not playing at all and clearly behind two other players
Yep. Kinda feel sorry for him

I guess we have to assume the lad isn't stupid and he knew what he was signing up for, maybe he has taken a chance that Mendy will never be quite fit or good enough for us again and he may also think given a season to learn Pep's plans he can oust Zinchenko at left back?

I never understood people getting giddy about him coming back. It was never ever going to work for him. Not a City quality. I feel sorry for him, unless we manage to sell him somewhere soon.

He'll get some Pep training though and even if it never works fr him here and I can't see it working, that's good for his career.

Seems to take quite a few months for most players to start getting their head around Pep's plans
Think you are bang on there, don’t know why people are saying that they think he regrets joining or that he’s 3rd choice.
You only have to look at Cancelo who is an excellent player to realise it takes time to adapt to our style of football under Pep.

Angeliño has played under Pep for a year already though, he's not new to this.

I assume he will definitely play in the EFL Cup game, otherwise he's really in trouble.

It seems like he's forgotten what he may have learned first time round

It seems like he's forgotten what he may have learned first time round

Think it was just the heat and lack of fitness during preseason.

He played really well in the CL for PSV against Barcelona, Inter and Spurs.

I expect him to get minutes after international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.