Away tickets

Yes probably right there.

I'm trying to think if any clubs would be up for the inconvenience of our crackpot scheme.

I not sure any will, I think it just a threat to stop people buying tickets that are not from using their card and others selling.

Looking at how low points have been I think it is working.

I do not want ID check collections purely and simply due to the inconvenience it can cause.

I not sure any will, I think it just a threat to stop people buying tickets that are not from using their card and others selling.

Looking at how low points have been I think it is working.

I do not want ID check collections purely and simply due to the inconvenience it can cause.

But didn't United have a collect with ID scheme for a few years?
Which would imply that it is viable.

I'm not sure that points have been significantly lower that usual this year.
I think it's too early to say.
As we haven't had any games where collection with ID has been in place, if points have been lower, that can't be the reason.

I think I'm one of the few Blues who wouldn't really object to collecting my ticket at an away venue.
At least it would remove the stigma of being a potential points whore.
I expect some flak for this last paragraph ;-)

As we haven't had any games where collection with ID has been in place, if points have been lower, that can't be the reason.

I think I'm one of the few Blues who wouldn't really object to collecting my ticket at an away venue.

Not 100% sure what utd actually do. Heard different tales.

We shall see.

They did indeed, but I'm pretty sure they weren't using the opposing team's ticket office facilities to do it, and were organising the collections from a different location (I think they might've even built a pop up kiosk for one game though I'm not sure), similar to what City did for those European games before it was scrapped due to the shenanigans at Celtic when they were warned that it wouldn't be like your average European away as most fans would be dropping on the destination in a smaller time window, meaning they'd need extra staff to cope.

I called this at the start of the season - that if City were expecting the opposing club to open up their TO facilities for this then they might get a bit of a shock as those clubs have their own fans to deal with, and therefore hardly need a bunch of away fans increasing the burden.

They did indeed, but I'm pretty sure they weren't using the opposing team's ticket office facilities to do it, and were organising the collections from a different location (I think they might've even built a pop up kiosk for one game though I'm not sure), similar to what City did for those European games before it was scrapped due to the shenanigans at Celtic when they were warned that it wouldn't be like your average European away as most fans would be dropping on the destination in a smaller time window, meaning they'd need extra staff to cope.

I called this at the start of the season - that if City were expecting the opposing club to open up their TO facilities for this then they might get a bit of a shock as those clubs have their own fans to deal with, and therefore hardly need a bunch of away fans increasing the burden.

I think they did it at Leicester away and 300 or so weren't collected

We are discussing this season.Everton this season went down a fair bit as well.Which is good as it looks like more lower points going for another Saturday fixture.

Agree to differ, lots of games went very low last year. Still say it's too early to tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.