United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell I hope not, she is getting on my nerves big time.

"You've stolen my dreams Ole....How dare you"#
"The academy and my generation will start a revolution,with true leaders,like Marcus of Rashford and Mason of Greenwood.....You lied Ole"

Last edited:
Great win for the rags last night in what looked a tricky tie against their local rivals. And of course it keeps
Oliver%2BHardy2.jpg
at the wheel.

Fucking hell they're even worse than I thought, scraping through on pens against Rochdale. We would've won about 7-0 I reckon, they're in deep shit and I hope it gets a lot worse for the bastards.

At least they wern't disrespectful to Rochdale.

On a side note; I am surprised at how many were raving about Wan-Bissaka on here last year. Very average player. If they manage to attract a top class manager he will not last there.

On a side note; I am surprised at how many were raving about Wan-Bissaka on here last year. Very average player. If they manage to attract a top class manager he will not last there.

No manager who wants to remain in football with a decent reputation is gonna touch that job......NOT A FUCKIN CHANCE.
End of career manager looking for a pay day.....Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.