Everton (a) Post-Match Thread

To listen to the post match comments, you'd have thought that megabucks Everton with a team costing the thick end of half a billion, had won at home. Fifteenth aren't they ? Imagine us losing 3 - 1 at home and Sky saying 'Pep will be pleased with aspects of this performance'. Kelly Cates waffling on about glaring weaknesses. Yeah, we're really on the slide - last two games - for, eleven, against, one.

Why did no-one think to correct Hinchcliffe on the apology front. Hard to believe that neither Kelly Cates nor Hinchcliffe were briefed on the fact that Bernardo has already apologised in writing, and yet Hinchcliffe raged that Bernardo hasn't apologised. Job done for Sky - they've managed to pour bilge all over Bernardo.
I heard that and thought exactly the same.. It's their main running story on a continuous loop, of course they f'kin know an apology was already made by Bernardo..they know exactly what they are doing and the mouth piece that is Hinchcliffe will read whatever is put in front of him... mortgage to pay you see and don't get me started on the biased scouse woman!

I'm offended that Andy was offended. But I will get over it. Worse things happen at sea.
What sticks in my mind about Andy H is that he showed a lot of promise for us, elegant, confident, played well in the 5 - 1 and Tommy Doc forever saying 'he'll play for England'. But he stopped improving and in his last year or two with us seemed to be intent on bringing the ball a few yards out of the box before hoofing it diagonally across the pitch to nobody. Joined Everton and started belittling us and going on about how Everton were a bigger club than us. Hinchcliffe doesn't behave like an ex City player, and yes I know that the best pundits can separate their loyalty and professionalism for 90 minutes. He's very cold towards us, and whatever grudge he has his mouth ran away with him.

To listen to the post match comments, you'd have thought that megabucks Everton with a team costing the thick end of half a billion, had won at home. Fifteenth aren't they ? Imagine us losing 3 - 1 at home and Sky saying 'Pep will be pleased with aspects of this performance'. Kelly Cates waffling on about glaring weaknesses. Yeah, we're really on the slide - last two games - for, eleven, against, one.
Fuck them all. Still scored three goals and only conceded one. Scored more goals than any team has ever done at this stage of the season. So let them paw over our result, we still won. So Neville can go on all he wants about our ‘dodgy’ defence, what would he give for his beloved rags to be as bad as us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.