Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Sat in shorts in my holiday home in Norfolk, lovely sunny day will probably put heating on for hour tonight we do get gas included in site fees so fire away.

tried that several times,plus pressing the " reset " switch,i changed the batteries too this morning in the thermostat,nowt works
I was being serious as well,i have to do that with mine every winter,bite the bullet and get someone in to service it,you should get it done once a year anyway

tried that several times,plus pressing the " reset " switch,i changed the batteries too this morning in the thermostat,nowt works
Did you try flicking the thermostat control quickly off and on a few times? Had the same issue with mine today and the rapid cycling seems to free the stuck valve.

Did you try flicking the thermostat control quickly off and on a few times? Had the same issue with mine today and the rapid cycling seems to free the stuck valve.
its one of those digital thermostat,you hold the up or down switch to alter the temperature,normally after a few seconds the thing clicks and the flame icon starts,the flame icon is starting every single i time i try it but no click sound and the heating wont start.

Never had that problem in Fallowfield as a kid. The bedroom windows all had ice on the inside when you woke, so you got used to torture by cryogenics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.