Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Cos that's the only time they're on :)
BOOM!
Give that man a prize!! Haha..
IB, I picture you in a log cabin with a big beard like Grizzly Adams, eating raw salmon which obviously you caught with your bare hands.... I'm surprised you know what a boiler is to be honest!! haha..

Still not had it on yet, but I'm close to cracking. I've struggled more than usual getting out of bed this week, with the first signs of frost.

Off to Milan on Tuesday afternoon, so I was hoping I could hold out until after I get back.

Been a more than pleasant 27 degrees today. Night times are getting a bit cooler so I’ve had the log burner on.
Don’t miss central heating or the bills that come with them :-)

Have it on all time in my holiday home in Norfolk,gas is included in my site fees so why not.

You do know that just because it's included that you don't have to waste/use it, don't you? I bet you're one of those people that takes the shower gel and soap home from hotel rooms because after all, its included in the price.

Ridiculous, just worked that after heating/food/petrol me and the good lady would actually be better off staying where we stay in Portugal all winter. If only we could but it would actually cost less than staying here...farcical state off affairs.

You do know that just because it's included that you don't have to waste/use it, don't you? I bet you're one of those people that takes the shower gel and soap home from hotel rooms because after all, its included in the price.
I don't use shower gel Danny boy but I do pay for my gas never waste it only keep warm,keep nose out.

Ridiculous, just worked that after heating/food/petrol me and the good lady would actually be better off staying where we stay in Portugal all winter. If only we could but it would actually cost less than staying here...farcical state off affairs.

That's what a lot of old Giffers do in Benidorm, spend all winter out there with cheaper bills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.