Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going to come out? That they fixed matches not to win a title in 30 years ffs lol. PL Refs are crap, there's no big conspiracy it's just that simple. Sounds worse than RAWK on here nowadays, suspect half the people here are trolls and not even City fans.
I agree with your overall sentiment but it does become a bit nauseous when these twats keep getting an undeserved get out of jail card gifted to them on a regular basis.

Any mention of the foul by Salah on the other Leicester player before Choudery fouls him??? The clear push in the bak that seems to have gone unmentioned which is hwy Salah gets the ball in the first place?

Thought not!

Yep, definite push on Soyuncu.

I thought foul straight away.

Having had a day to reflect and look at it from a better point of view, I've come to the conclusion that they're a horrible shameless club and I feel blessed not to be from that shithole.

Any footage available from a better angle than during the match where it was not clearly visible?

He wasnt on crutches after the game,shown him on sky walking out of the ground.

it was a cynical and dangerous tackle by choudry - i dont think anyone can argue against that but as ive said in anther post, no one seems to mentioned the equally blatant push n the first Leicester defender that meant Salah won the ball....he cheated int he first place to get the ball.

it was a cynical and dangerous tackle by choudry - i dont think anyone can argue against that but as ive said in anther post, no one seems to mentioned the equally blatant push n the first Leicester defender that meant Salah won the ball....he cheated int he first place to get the ball.

Or the stamp on tielimans.

Keep your hair on it’s an opinion. On form do you think they are 5 points better than us so far this season? If PL refs are crap and not bent how come we never get decisions in our favour? Just unlucky?

I don’t believe it’s coincidence that they get so much help from refs and opposition keepers. And I’ve been a City fan for 50 years, just because you think I’m wrong doesn’t make me a troll.

Yes they're incredibly lucky. But i just can't see how you'd possibly fix the PL, maybe i'm being naive. We used to say the same thing about United, they are the two biggest clubs in the league in terms of supporters so it would be in the best interests of the PL to keep them relevant. However i just can't see how you'd fix results in their favour. Maybe bribe a few refs, but if it came out the PL would be finished so way too risky.

Most of their luck seems to come from the opposition missing easy chances or the goalies throwing it in their own net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.