Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Feel sorry for Mahrez. Gundagon playing on the right doesnt work, Mahrez is a different player when KDB is out there.

Are we that reliant on kev to provide any magic, zero creativity today, Bernardo on way too late Merlin tried but not effective. Gundogan, don't get me started, Rodri faded massively, Aguero utter tripe, Sterling ,gash. Nobody came out of that with any credit whatsoever, and how can a side that had one full day to prepare for that match look fresher than us. Something terribly wrong today.

To many poor performers, Ottamendi has gone backwards looks like the guy we signed who dived in and was rash
Then we have Silva and Gundy doing the same thing it doesn't work with these 2
Sterlings worst game in months
Walker and Mahrez along with Otta seem to be the ones who set the tone with the sloppy lack of focus play, I could see what was coming after 10mins with today's game and that's now 2 shocking performances already this season, we ain't going to win much if we keep turning in this kind of lackluster performance once in every five games

Also the stat about how many crosses we make and how the volume of crosses increasing when we are struggling is a very interesting stat

the defense is killing us, to be honest, and got punished (Otamendi, Walker) the central midfield (Rodri and Gundogan) did not cover up and protect the attack coming.
Guys let not be disappointed will come back stronger.
Pretty sure I’ve seen someone say that against spurs, and Norwich?

He isn't a useless lump. He is a perfect counter attacking striker. Can beat anyone one v one and shoot.

Exactly what he did 2,ice
He’s a big fucking lump mate,that will be him for about 20 games now then pop up with another one most likely against us at wolves ffs ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.