Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Nothing else is coming off, they have 10 men in the box. I dont agree with it but try something else.

Well as i said we are missing 3 of the back 4 = defense shaky.

If that is genuinely the case then accept it’s not your day and take the point.

That performance the exact same as Peps first here and these players should not be regressing to that level.

Well to be honest I`m not too shocked.
Personally I don`t think we`re anywhere near our best this season,even though we`ve had some comfortable wins at WHU and the Watford game.
We just seem to be lacking a leader,someone who can influence a game when KDB ain`t playing.
It hurts me to say but Merlin,Walker and Oti have their best days behind them.
We need to spend pretty big in the summer,assuming UEFA don`t hit us.
I`m sure Pep knows what he`s doing but Gundogan ... WTF that all about.
Hopefully just a bad day at the office but even at this early stage them fucking Scousers don`t look as though they`ll drop many points but we look as though we could.

Pure shite. Have to face the fact that after 2 unbelievable seasons we aren't what we were.major injuries really fucked us so far this season and I don't see how there can be an argument for a way back at this stage, be real. On the positives, we should cruise through the champs league group and hopefully be back to full squad for the last 16, we have a chance to win it this year if we get the luck. Foden has to start playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.