Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Loads of games to go and the bigger the gap the dippers get I think the more the pressure will get to them as they know they lost a 10 point gap last year. We have a lot of players injured and some how the dippers play the same 11 for getting on two years without injury, that's some luck.
I have 100% faith in pep but when we look slow and stale I would like to see Foden given a run.
I am not pressing the panic button yet in fact I feel quite laid back about it all.......

We needed a CB without laporte injury. Arrogance from the club or Pep to thknk otherwise. You cant have the injuries we've had and it not make an impact. We were not good today but the ref ensured we were punished. I think we had 6 cards before wolves got one, that in the 83' min.
To me the player know the title is going to the victims, CL awaits a proper challenge, which is a shame.
We needed two CB's even before the captain left.
Maguire would have walked into this team, crazy money but he would fit into our system seamlessly.

If people calmed the fuck down they would realise the difference vinny leaving is,wtf do people not see how huge a loss he is,no eric or john either,i said we expected too much of dinho
I think fernandinho has been fine considering hes not only new to the posistion but hes also right footed playing on the left side i think he would be better with stones

He’s just not the player he was - his legs just aren’t there. Absolute legend but he can’t dictate games like he used to.

Doesn’t help playing alongside gundo and having no proper CB’s but it’s not a coincidence that the two games we’ve lost Kev hasn’t played in.
Of course he isn’t the player he was. That doesn’t mean he’s finished - it’s also not the reason we’ve been beaten twice already. KDB missing shouldn’t mean that the rest of the team go to shit.

Slow and ponderous today, not sure where the dynamic footballs gone, but 8 points is nothing at this stage of the season and we've put ourselves under a shedload of pressure not to drop many/any more points. Weekend ruined but tomorrow's another day. CTID

Over to you now Klopp.

You've got no excuses.

Fuck it up this time and the broadcasting media will want your head on a pole.

No pressure mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.