David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right now what Gerrard was to Brendan Rodgers and his title chances.

Pep needs to be ruthless, and that takes nothing from everything David has done over the years, but it’s over.

Dear Pep, please stop overplaying David Silva. He looked terrible today and I don’t want my last memories of him in a City shirt being this because you refuse to play Phil Foden instead.

hes needs to be rotated more. seems like he play every game now, which i think is having a bad effect on him. i thought he was awful today

He needs to be rotated , you cannot expect a 33 year old to play over half the league games and keep to his immense standards , and i do not want to remember him as a player struggling to keep pace with far younger and less skilled opponents. We have excellent replacements in Bernardo and Foden and they need to play the majority of the games until the end of the season , Merlin can still turn his magic on in the big games.

As much as he is a living legend, he has looked the shadow of his regular self this season so far.

Way past his sell by date against no pushover teams. Pep is damaging his legacy by persisting making him captain and sticking him in an unbalanced side.
Rubbish,he needs space,gundy crowds it,we looked worse when he went off as is usually the case,he is not the problem,you can't damage the legacy of the best player we have ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.