Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened to those days where we used to brake out of defence 3 or 4 touches and it was in the back of the net, we used to score loads of goals like that, it doesn't happen any more.

OP, I usually see it that way, but not this time. I usually feel that it's a hiccup when we lose. Let us off the leash, and we'll bounce straight back. What happened against Wolves was not just poor performances all over the pitch, from virtually everyone, but poor thinking by Pep. We all have to re-group. Us the fans, Pep the manager, and the players. We also need one or two players back, or close to top fitness. These two weeks come at exactly the right time, to my mind. It's hard to sit on your hands, but this time, it's best. We need to go on some run to catch the dippers. We also, I think, need to beat them at their place, for once. All possible, I totally believe in this squad: with fully fit players, and greater discipline than was shown against Spurs, Norwich, now Wolves.
Mane, Salah and Firmino against Ota and Walker ? Right now that's just a nightmare to think about.

Bound to be some injuries picked up over the international break, bus as it stands I'd go with this line up: Ederson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Garcia, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.

Subs: Bravo, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, D.Silva, Mahrez, Aguero.

1-1
Why not pick a team that will win then, say 1-2 :)

What's happened to those days where we used to brake out of defence 3 or 4 touches and it was in the back of the net, we used to score loads of goals like that, it doesn't happen any more.
Were you not at the Watford match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.