Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the Wolves post match thread then realised its probably better suited here.

Fernandinho has to go back to his position in front of the back four. Stones/Otamendi and the best of one of the kids, Walker and Mendy/Zinchenko complete it. That will make us harder to get at. Rodri isn't defending the back four well enough at the moment.

Our best game is based on quick accurate passing and movement on Saturday we did none of that. Too slow, pedestrian and sloppy passing. I'm not singling out Rodri as he is still settling in and he is going to be great, but he hangs onto the ball too long and runs into trouble too often. Pass and move! Mahrez can be guilty of this too although he has been better of late.

Sterling has been out of sorts on the left, perhaps he needs to go back to the right, or through the middle? Whatever team we put out we need Bernardo's work rate and energy, either in the middle or out wide. Jesus may need to come in as our pressing has dropped right off lately.

Big calls to be made. That is two lazy shoddy performances in eight. I am not sure if it is a drop in hunger, feeling a bit sorry for ourselves due to our injuries or not, but we looked more tired mentally and physically than Wolves, who had less rest and travelling on top. A big kick up the arse is needed to get us back on track. We have done it before, can we do it again?

I might put my house on

John Moss

Palace pen from a zaha dive,(it's not worth your life telling me he would be good for us)

Shit kicked out of us

We get half the team booked

I might put my house on

John Moss

Palace pen from a zaha dive,(it's not worth your life telling me he would be good for us)

Shit kicked out of us

We get half the team booked

Don't forget more injuries and var ruling out a goal and penalty claim for us.

Bound to be some injuries picked up over the international break, bus as it stands I'd go with this line up: Ederson, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Garcia, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.

Subs: Bravo, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, D.Silva, Mahrez, Aguero.

1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.