Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have our defensive coaches enough time to remind Otters the basics of being a defender?
I think he was panicing at being the only cb and being in charge of the defence,he has never been the leader,4th choice to the only 1 and the pressure told imo,he needs sitting down with dinho and work out a plan and just calm down

how can he hurt Pep legacy, just asking like?

Fair question, as that probably wasn’t the best choice of words. His legacy is too strong to be hurt.

However, there is a risk that Klopp could rival or even surpass his achievements in England and, dare I say it on here, with a much lower spend. This could happen if the dippers do really well domestically this year, if they do it having successfully brought youngsters on, and if Pep returns to Spain without winning the Champions League.

Fair question, as that probably wasn’t the best choice of words. His legacy is too strong to be hurt.

However, there is a risk that Klopp could rival or even surpass his achievements in England and, dare I say it on here, with a much lower spend. This could happen if the dippers do really well domestically this year, if they do it having successfully brought youngsters on, and if Pep returns to Spain without winning the Champions League.
Jesus there is a lot of if's there

Yeah I get what your saying, we have to blame Peps ex club Barca for there shit showing at Klanfield for this.

After all he has won bugger-all domestically going into his fifth season.

Not a bad attempt as a Clarkie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.