Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joao Mario on Bernardo Silva's tweet: "I have followed a bit of what happened. I don’t think it makes much sense, to accuse someone like him, especially him, on such a serious matter. After knowing him for many years, what is happening has no logic at all..."

"He is a strong guy. He knows how strong social media is and how it can influence people. He will not be affected because he is someone very strong mentally and he also knows the truth, he knows it was only a joke with a friend..." [via @Eurosport_UK]

He’s only played 444 minutes out of 900 in the Prem and CL so far this season.

Even before the Tweet shit he wasn’t really playing that much.

With injuries across the team and players out of form, our best player from last season seems to be a rotation option so far this season.

I’m just not getting it.

He was by far and away our best player on Sunday. He only played half an hour.

Get Bernardo in this team!

He’s only played 444 minutes out of 900 in the Prem and CL so far this season.

Even before the Tweet shit he wasn’t really playing that much.

With injuries across the team and players out of form, our best player from last season seems to be a rotation option so far this season.

I’m just not getting it.

He was by far and away our best player on Sunday. He only played half an hour.

Get Bernardo in this team!

I haven't watched the last game, but even before Twitter, he was having very average season apart that hat-trick vs Watford and had a very in-form Mahrez to compete with. He should play in front of Mahrez when KDB i not on the pitch though, Mahrez is very ineffective without KDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.