Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer him here every day over other positions, I know he had good performances RW but it just doesn't feel like it's his best position, and he played very well in the RCM with Kevin gone as well, would prefer that over RW even.

But in the deeper double pivot (or simply box-to-box role), it lets Kevin play higher, and would even allow Foden to rotate with Kevin in midfield where he has more attacking freedom, as it seems Pep doesn't like playing Foden in deeper positions.

Also... Imagine a Bernardo-Aouar midfield pivot supported by Kevin, that would be a very aggressive midfield imo.

Love Rodri too though, so he's good there as well, but Aouar and Bernardo together might be next level.

Would be too lightweight against pressing teams with powerful, heavy hitting, aggressive kicking, forceful stomping midfielders i.e the current pl champions

Would be too lightweight against pressing teams with powerful, heavy hitting, aggressive kicking, forceful stomping midfielders i.e the current pl champions
And yet he was one of the best players on the field the two times we played them with kev injured and he played centrally.
0-0 away and 2-1 home.

He is brilliant at dropping deep and beating a player to split the lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.