United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making money is the only fucking thing they are good at........................and attracting fuckwits, obviously .

Based on their latest estimates for the next couple of years, they ain't even good at that anymore. If they continue to miss out on the CL then naming rights for the stadium is their only parachute and that will only plaster over the cracks.

Stadium naming rights, like shirt deals and the rest, depend on success to bring in top dollar. They won't get what they could while they are shite. It would be a nice earner, but it's arguable whether it would even make up what they are set to lose. They would throw away huge potential on not falling too far behind.

Mine have gone full “ we’re shit “ “ were embarrassing “ “ were fucked “ route, even laughing at themselves as well
They can’t help it though, everytime new player, new manager, a win. Then they’re back with all the usual bollocks
So much like scousers it’s frightening
It's the denial stage mate, let's laugh at ourselves, show everyone we're human after all whilst underneath they're slowly dying inside 'cos they know what they once had / were has gone for good... certainly within their lifetime if they are 50 or over..
I'm on a coach with a shed load of them going to Doncaster races in a couple of weeks and I cannot f'kin wait.. haha!

It's the denial stage mate, let's laugh at ourselves, show everyone we're human after all whilst underneath they're slowly dying inside 'cos they know what they once had / were has gone for good... certainly within their lifetime if they are 50 or over..
I'm on a coach with a shed load of them going to Doncaster races in a couple of weeks and I cannot f'kin wait.. haha!

You lucky bastard .

I have worked in Mayfair a couple of times as it happens (and I was paid enough). The first time I worked there was just after Sven was sacked and Garry Cook appointed as CEO and I went for a walk one lunchtime and bumped into Cook, Mark Hughes and Kia Joorabchian coming out of a hotel, where they'd been sorting out Hughes' appointment and contract.[/QUOT

Good evening 007..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.