TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Oh yeah, had completely forgotten about that ... we haven't had any Saturday Night Game yet, not just us but any club, right?

But what the ... when are they going to announce finally?

Must be taking a while to sort out the Sly and BT Christmas parties first.

Oh yeah, had completely forgotten about that ... we haven't had any Saturday Night Game yet, not just us but any club, right?

But what the ... when are they going to announce finally?
Correct, none so far but one of the TV packages stated 8 of the games have to be Saturday evenings after the 5:30 televised match.

If form is anything to go by we'll be lucky if they're out by the end of the week.
Guessing Thursday, all Euro Qualifiers finish tomorrow, no PL News Conferences until Friday so quietest day for max impact.

As an armchair supporter now these things don't bother me or put me out any more, SKY and BT value me more as a supporter than my club or the PL do. It's one of the reasons I didn't buy a ST this year.

As an armchair supporter now these things don't bother me or put me out any more, SKY and BT value me more as a supporter than my club or the PL do. It's one of the reasons I didn't buy a ST this year.
You can’t blame the club!! It’s part of a collective PL deal.

You can’t blame the club!! It’s part of a collective PL deal.

I can and I do, because they signed up for it. But like I said it suits me now because I just give money to SKY and BT and get better thought of for it.

Do you switch off 5 mins before the end of the game, just to keep up tradition ?

I stayed until the end every time bud ;)
My wife telling me to calm down because 'It's only a game' when I am grumbling on in front of the TV is a much nicer experience than a scouse usher in a dirty yellow coat asking me to sit down. The brews are better it's warmer and it's a lot cheaper. I have convinced myself that I have retired now.

I can and I do, because they signed up for it. But like I said it suits me now because I just give money to SKY and BT and get better thought of for it.
Fuck me, if they didn’t sign up for it we wouldn’t even be on TV, lower league football has very sparse live TV Coverage, cake and eat it and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.