Knees as you age

Haven't read through the thread but I'm 45 and my eyes and knees are the first casualties.

I've never understood the attraction of women's arses (see above). Tits, yes, legs certainly, but what do you want with a woman's bottom?

I've never understood the attraction of women's arses (see above). Tits, yes, legs certainly, but what do you want with a woman's bottom?
Can't think of anything at all....racking my brains.....er....nope.

giphy.gif

Had my knee replacement yesterday. Laid up in hospital bed waiting for rugby to start.
I had the spinal injection to numb my lower half and then sedation. Surgery went fine and woke up as if I had just been asleep. Sensation of lower body feeling coming back was weird . Bladder is last to come back so had to lie with my tadger in a cardboard bottle thing which slowly filled out of my control!!! Will see physio today and get me on my feet and give exercises. Going to take a while before back to normal but it needed doing. Painkillers are.my friend.
Hopefully home tomorrow, Tuesday at latest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.