Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho isn't fit to lace Leroy's boots

I will worry about a replacement for Sane if he decides to leave. At present the only noise on this is coming from the German rags and we are all well aware of their methods. That's why they are called the German rags.

Sancho strikes me a much more a Liverpool type player, powerful runner in straight lines and a great engine but not much finesse to his game at present. Something I've seen on here and agree with is that Sterling is better on the right side while still being effective from the left. It's worked really well to have Sane as the left choice, Bernardo/Mahrez for right and Sterling a great option for both sides to keep opposition guessing. I've only ever seen Sancho playing on the right so signing him would make Sterling our full time left winger and waste a lot of his versatility.

It's a real shame if Sane does want to leave as I think he's pretty unique compared to what we could get to replace him. There are any number of decent right footed inside forwards for the left but I don't see many who provide what Sane does, certainly not at the same quality.

I will worry about a replacement for Sane if he decides to leave. At present the only noise on this is coming from the German rags and we are all well aware of their methods. That's why they are called the German rags.
He wants out, the rumours are not going away for a reason.

He wants out, the rumours are not going away for a reason.

Oh! He wants out does he?? And your proof of that is where? All I hear is lots of ‘noise’ from everyone except him. Unless, of course, you have some inside information that nobody else has?

kkgaZNR.gif

you love that gif!

I feel like Sane wouldn't give encouragement to Bayern only to then re-sign with us as that's not gonna help his international career.

Oh! He wants out does he?? And your proof of that is where? All I hear is lots of ‘noise’ from everyone except him. Unless, of course, you have some inside information that nobody else has?
Well, he will be wearing a red shirt during this season and unless Puma completely loose it and redesign our kits it won't be one of ours!

Well, he will be wearing a red shirt during this season and unless Puma completely loose it and redesign our kits it won't be one of ours!

He's already proved that he doesn't want to wear our shirt - old news .

Not sure he's the new messiah anyway.

I watched part of the second half of Inter v Dortmund last night, so admittedly a VERY small sample, but he was anonymous. As were all the Dortmund attackers to be honest. I was expecting to see a cross between Sterling and Ronaldo after everything I've read about him recently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.