Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is very ambitious and single minded in his quest to play for the biggest club in the world I don't know who he believes that is but suspect it isn't us, his next move will be another stepping stone move I for one wouldn't like to be viewed as a step along the way.

What makes you think that an english lad wouldn't love to play for the best team in England? Perfect place to become the star of the national side (don't know how important this is to him). He could achieve all the titles he wanted.

What makes you think that an english lad wouldn't love to play for the best team in England? Perfect place to become the star of the national side (don't know how important this is to him). He could achieve all the titles he wanted.
Titles are one thing recognition is another how many City players were there in the team of the year? Sergio should gave a trio of player of the year awards actually has none we are not a club that attracts the sort of press that brings the sort of attention the likes of Ronaldo crave

Titles are one thing recognition is another how many City players were there in the team of the year? Sergio should gave a trio of player of the year awards actually has none we are not a club that attracts the sort of press that brings the sort of attention the likes of Ronaldo crave

Its not stopped us attracting players like KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Sterling etc. They all had other options of more historically glamorous clubs but chose us.

Its not stopped us attracting players like KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Sterling etc. They all had other options of more historically glamorous clubs but chose us.
I obviously don't know the lad but he does appear to me to have more of a personal agenda than the above I could be wrong it is pure speculation on my part potentially a top class player in there.

Sancho isn't club trained.
He would be, we've been through this already.

He was here for 30 months, he's 100% moving this summer when he'd be 20, so he'd have been registered with us for over 40 months by the time the cutoff is, and he only needs 36.

1. A "club-trained player" is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months.

I would say that with Sterling talking about going to Spain at some point, Sancho becomes an absolute must-buy if Sané decides to go. There's very few world class homegrown players, and getting a club trained one, not just HG would be invaluable.

Think how much we'd actually pay to change Sané's registration to club trained and get another foreign player spot opened up if it was an option.

He would be, we've been through this already.

He was here for 30 months, he's 100% moving this summer when he'd be 20, so he'd have been registered with us for over 40 months by the time the cutoff is, and he only needs 36.

1. A "club-trained player" is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months.

I would say that with Sterling talking about going to Spain at some point, Sancho becomes an absolute must-buy if Sané decides to go. There's very few world class homegrown players, and getting a club trained one, not just HG would be invaluable.

Think how much we'd actually pay to change Sané's registration to club trained and get another foreign player spot opened up if it was an option.
Not seen the previous discussion but fair plays. So he'd take a youth spot if we bought him next summer for the 20/21 season and then becomes club trained?

Not seen the previous discussion but fair plays. So he'd take a youth spot if we bought him next summer for the 20/21 season and then becomes club trained?

He'd actually take an association spot in 20/21 for the CL because new signings cant be u21 registered. But after that a club trained spot.

As I said before, if there is no way to keep Sane then the club should do all what they can to trade him with Sancho.

Dortmund can get Leroy & City get Sancho and let Bayern continue their talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.