Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Not a mention in Pravda's Merseyside edition, just waffle about the date they want and not a mention of what Villa may feel about the fixture being moved.

All you need to know about the Daily Mail’s agenda.

Imagine if it was the other way around.

There would be 100’s of comments from Liverpool fans posted.

I added my comment 30 minutes ago and it’s still not viewable.

The 1 comment, which was posted ages ago, is still the only comment.

87-F480-F9-7-B7-E-4467-A2-CF-AEAFDC9896-EB.jpg

Not a mention in Pravda's Merseyside edition, just waffle about the date they want and not a mention of what Villa may feel about the fixture being moved.

Nothing in the Littlewoods loving Daily Express either

Only how are Littlewoods going to cope with a fixture pile up and what they can do about it.

If Liverpool have hacked our scouting system. The £1million they have reputedly paid us is not enough. If they are/have been found guilty and signed any of them players, 100% any profit they will make or have made should be handed over to us. Plus if any of them have been through our junior /youth teams and go on to play for the Liverpool 1st team they then should be made to pay another £10 million to us, this for every player that goes on to play for their 1st team.

One thing liverpool know is how to shut down ANY negative talk about there club!

City on the hand think being nice and not rocking the boat is the way to go?! REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!!

The time has probably now come to fight fire with fire. I see that the police in Bulgaria are now upto 16 arrested for the fans behaviour in the game over their involving England. This just goes to show if the lazy police in Liverpool would get their fingers out of their backsides they might find those thugs who bricked our coach. My guess is that they are to lazy to go and find them.

The time has probably now come to fight fire with fire. I see that the police in Bulgaria are now upto 16 arrested for the fans behaviour in the game over their involving England. This just goes to show if the lazy police in Liverpool would get their fingers out of their backsides they might find those thugs who bricked our coach. My guess is that they are to lazy to go and find them.
To be fair the Bulgarian police have plenty of video footage to work with whereas the Merseyside Police have little if any footage. Makes it so much harder for them. Similarly they still haven't caught the person who threw the flare inside the ground at Chelsea fans as again no cameras inside the ground so it can't be that easy for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.