Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

This is how Talksport report it:

"worst instance of alleged misbehaviour by one top-flight club to another in the history of the Premier League."

Now you might not believe they are particularly reputable, but I doubt any impartial observer would disagree given the reports we have seen so far.

Liverpool have been put well and truly on the back foot.

So far there is only 1 comment.

There are no Liverpool fan comments, which is very strange, as they are normally all over negative DM City articles.

Yes, the comments are being moderated and probably deleted by the DM.

The fact that the whole thing has been ignored, even kept secret by most of the media tells its own story. Or perhaps two.

Something very wrong with our media when this happens yet acres of coverage was given to Sterling's tattoo and other non-news.
True enough but don't worry about it. If City have the evidence then the loaded gun is in our hands this time.

If nothing else Merseyside cries of "cheats" have just died in their throats.

So far there is only 1 comment.

There are no Liverpool fan comments, which is very strange, as they are normally all over negative DM City articles.

Yes, the comments are being moderated and probably deleted by the DM.

When I posted this story on another general forum that I use I posted it in the sport section, and the dippers on that forum just posted things like ......non story just paper talk etc .....
I posted an up date today and not one reply ....

I wouldn't bother commenting. For once we hold the cards. The media is usually used a means of pressurising the game to do something. In this case, we don't need to win any PR battle. If I come across any Liverpool fans alleging FFP cheats, I will of course make reference to this, but in the meantime I wouldn't bother agitating. It looks like we have got this under control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.