• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been gazing into my crystal ball and this is what I see

Eddie

Cancelo Stones Otamendi Mendy

KDB Ferna Foden

Mahrez Sergio Sterling

It would be presumptuous to think we could hit them for six, especially after their Leicester result, however, I can see a hatful, going 5/6, with sterling topping the scoring charts after tomorrow l!

I hate playing teams twice in a couple of days always get that feeling of complacency setting in,especially after a much changed side has already beaten them in the first game,we should win and win convincingly but I always have that slightly reserved approach more so now as VAR is in use ...

Guardiola on getting the most out of his players: “That's the big mystery. When you buy a player you can discover the skills but not the mental approach. You should talk to their old mates or managers to anticipate some things or believe he has things or hasn’t"

Guardiola on Txiki Begiristain: "The most important department is the club is the scouting department. Txiki Begiristain's department is much more important than the manager and players.

"When they choose well 80 per cent of the job is done, when they don’t choose the players we need for the way we want to play, you spend a lot of time and energy and sometimes you are not able to do it because you don't have time to improve"

Last edited:
No doubt the Saints will park that big double decker bus tomorrow. Hopefully an early goal and a comfortable win.

Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Dhino, Mendy, KDB, Gundo, Merlin, Sterling, Aguero, Bernardo
Mahrez disappointed on Tuesday and although Bernardo is not in great form I think he is a better option.

I hate playing teams twice in a couple of days always get that feeling of complacency setting in,especially after a much changed side has already beaten them in the first game,we should win and win convincingly but I always have that slightly reserved approach more so now as VAR is in use ...
Last 2 times from memory were us beating Arsenal 3-0 twice back to back and the time before that was Swansea in the league cup and then league in 2016/17. Won both then too.

Guess despite two much changed teams it’ll be pretty similar to last Sats.
No use guessing lineup Ederson the only certain starter.

Fernandinho on Guardiola's criticism of the performance in their win last weekend: "I disagree... We started the game the way we start every game, trying to score goals and create chances, reduce space for the opponents."

Oh dinho

That's the headline written for tomorrow

I just checked the TV guide for NBCSN for tomorrow and it says they are showing the game. This is contrary to the OS so I hope the TV guide is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.