Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicting what Pep would do:

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Fernandinho Mendy
Gundogan
KDB Silva
Bernardo Aguero Sterling

Just heading off to our first game of the season... missed it since we gave up the SCs but glad to heading up into the lovely Manchester weather... hopefully the roads will be quiet with the egg World Cup. Enjoy the day everyone

Just heading off to our first game of the season... missed it since we gave up the SCs but glad to heading up into the lovely Manchester weather... hopefully the roads will be quiet with the egg World Cup. Enjoy the day everyone
It’s dry and bright at the moment

--------------------------EDDIE--------------------------
CANCELO--------STONES------OTTO------ANGELINO
-------------------------GUNDO-------------------------
-----------KDB-----------------------FODEN------------
MAHREZ---------------AGUERO-------------STERLING

Don’t be, I can be pessimistic but today will be a routine win.
I just got this horrible feeling that we'll struggle to score first and then they'll get a lucky break. Or we only score the one and they'll equalize late on. Sorry.

Wish we could have the added benefit of a penalty per game like other teams do.

I just got this horrible feeling that we'll struggle to score first and then they'll get a lucky break. Or we only score the one and they'll equalize late on. Sorry.

Wish we could have the added benefit of a penalty per game like other teams do.
Wouldn’t help — we’d just miss them...

About 10 degrees at the moment, light breeze, showery rain......I know how some love the weather updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.