Premier League Games 2/3 November

What makes people think that a poor referee will stop being a poor referee when put in a box with monitors?

If I could offer any credibility to referees then it would have been the pace of the game. There are moments when it is genuinely difficult to see penalties etc.

As it turns out, they are absolutely shite regardless.

Pep Guardiola on Liverpool’s last minute winner: “What Liverpool have done, in the last few years, it’s because (Mane) is a special talent. Sometimes he’s diving, sometimes he has this talent to score incredible goals in the last minute. He’s a talent.”

Shouldn't that have been a penalty against Palace a minute ago?
Bit innocuous but the defender had an outstretched arm and the cross ball hit it.

Yes but he was stretching, therefore his outstretched arm is in a natural position.

So I heard.

I realise we're being spoiled with what Fraudiola's bunch of mercenaries are serving up for us, and that the game at Selhurst Park probably isn't as poor as I'm thinking. But it's a bit "meh" for me.

Not that our performance yesterday was scintillating, mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.