Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. Video footage of everything and no arrests made. Why would it be different this time? And you're right really. What I'm saying is that is what needs to be different.

Because
I get it. Video footage of everything and no arrests made. Why would it be different this time? And you're right really. What I'm saying is that is what needs to be different.

Dead simple, police have a power to stop people wearing face coverings. Cover your face details taken foto taken. Then a big police presence that moves on anyone loitering around the coach route. Don't move simple, locked up prevent breach of peace, or given a dispersal notice that forbids you returning to that area for 24 hours. Nothing a bit of robust policing cannot solve. Whilst I don't subscribe to the police being complicit to the last attack I do believe that the attitude was one of there are more of them than us. Totally unprepared and under resources. This time there cannot be any excuses. Perhaps GMP are used to dealing with bigger crowds, and yes that was a cheap dig.

Whilst I think this isn't a bad idea, the problem is it could never work. Granted, a missile may be thrown and the game may not be played but then City would forfeit the 3 points which isn't what any decent person would want to see. It would only promote more violence if it was rewarded like that.
I don't think it would lead to a postponement of the game either. City currently have a weakened squad due to a long list injuries. If all these injuries were due to clear up in say 3 weeks, then you could easily have a plant there to throw a bottle to purposely get the game postponed so that when it is played the squad is injury free. There'd be conspiracies everywhere.
I would fully back a heightened police presence and punish any crimes to the full extent to make an example of them.
Let's just hope there's no major controversy before, during or after the match. I'd like Michael Oliver to ref it. He seems to be one of the best around.
A plant do you actually believe that anyone else on the planet,apart from you ****s would even think of that.

send coach full of cutouts, helicopter the team in direct onto the pitch.

Parachute down. Tandem base jump in full kit landing in selected position seconds before kick off would be nice.
If any of their ex players ,pundits or press try playing down the coach thing, invite them to travel on our coach to the game. Window seats only, after all it's only a bit of Scouse banter.

If any of their ex players ,pundits or press try playing down the coach thing, invite them to travel on our coach to the game. Window seats only, after all it's only a bit of Scouse banter.

All players should wear scouse curly wigs and stasch's whilst sat on coach approaching ground. No tinted windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.