Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You called my dad a coward. He was anything but.

Maybe strong , and i apologise unreservedly but who is the bigger man , a supporter who follows his club which hasnt had a pot to piss in for donkeys years ,or a bloke who travel 40 miles every weekend to support a gloryhunting Dipper football club that mopped up trophies for a few decades.
What is wrong with you Dippers you are seriously emotionally challenged , bringing you fathers own death into a post on a football forum , you should hang your head in shame , we (mostly)all have fathers and they all eventually die , but i wouldnt bring my fathers death into a football forum to score a few points , but congratulations , you nearly lowered me to your gutter standards

Have to be honest. I'm dreading next Sunday's game.
I'll be away in Budapest next week with my Liverpool supporting mate and his Liverpool supporting Brother in law.
They'll be lapping it up if they turn us over.

Signs haven't been good for a while. Last season we deserved to win there but still couldn't do it.(Missed Penalty!!!)
This season they are definitely playing better than us. Not saying they've been great either, but they are more efficient.
We give up chances every game. Our defence is different every game and look like they've just been introduced to each other.
We gift goals.
They don't. Not generally and they don't give up as many chances either end as we do.
You could nearly pick their team in advance. Ours is pure guesswork with the amount of injuries we have.

We are capable of turning up and doing them, but the form at the moment wouldn't suggest so.
Let's just hope we are saving a performance for them.

The stats are really tight on 'gifting goals' and 'being efficient'.

In last four PL matches we've scored 7 goals from 26 on attempts on target. The 'best strike force in the world' have scored 7 from 31

Our 'makeshift' defence have conceded 3 goals from 12 on target (28 attempts) them 4 from 9 on target (24 attempts).

As far as getting stuffed by 3,4 or 5 remember they've not won by more than a goal in the last 6 league matches. They've been lucky too.
But at Anfield & with injuries, maybe without ederson ... be more than happy wth a point.

I just asked myself the same question ;)
1) Sane 2) Laporte 3) Zinchenko 4) Merlin? 5) Ederson?
Rodri is back in training and the last two haven't been ruled out yet
Rodders isn't back in full training so he is still out,pep has already ruled dave out for sunday so 6,just how unlucky have we been the last 3 seasons,incredible really

I can see the absolute worst situation unfolding - being desperate and playing an injured Ederson. I'm sure this happened last year and he was terrible but I can't for the life of me remember the game.

I can see the absolute worst situation unfolding - being desperate and playing an injured Ederson. I'm sure this happened last year and he was terrible but I can't for the life of me remember the game.
He was really off before he went off last night so it was something he couldn't play through,it's gonna take some patching up,is it the international break next week? if so it might be worth the risk

He was really off before he went off last night so it was something he couldn't play through,it's gonna take some patching up,is it the international break next week? if so it might be worth the risk

I know a few have said this but surely, surely he wouldn't have played with Sunday coming? That would be one massive blunderfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.