Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If bus gets bricked and bottled again,refuse to play I say,players traumatised etc etc,that'll get the authorities to get finally involved.

Then a stadium ban could apply as well
Does this not count as hate crime which the last time i looked was a criminal offence for which any other member of the public in everyday life would be duly arrested and charged.
I agree turn the bus back and tell LFC they have just forfieted 3 pts and then lets have an enquiry in to the actions or lack of action by the Merseyside police. No that won't happen because its never their fault.

With half our first team missing and a possibility of no Ederson, Bet365 still have us as favourites.

Hoping for a really dodgy VAR decision in our favour to get the win. Listen to the dirty dippers howl !

they say never turn your back on a wounded animal because it will still bite you

the media are calling it a home banker for liverpool ? city down to the bare bones and now the keeper could be injured and he is the key to holding city together at the back, well i say if liverpool want a battle, i say lets get it on, city still have more than enough to go liverpool and win if the officials let us that is

KDB is due a big game and then aguero jesus sterling b.silva and the 2 wing backs are also due a big game, so what if city are a little bit short at the back, just go and face them up and give them something to think about, and i am 100% pep and city don't go to liverpool to defend and change our system and park the bus, its simple for me we will create enough chances to win, but its taking them in big games that's pep wants from city, stop missing sitters and if the keeper save them nobody can point the finger

we don't fear the reaper and will stand in his space, we can play the ugly side of the game if liverpool want a tear up so let's get it on

I think Kev wins it for us on sunday

Does this not count as hate crime which the last time i looked was a criminal offence for which any other member of the public in everyday life would be duly arrested and charged.
I agree turn the bus back and tell LFC they have just forfieted 3 pts and then lets have an enquiry in to the actions or lack of action by the Merseyside police. No that won't happen because its never their fault.

Own rules in that part of the North West I'm afraid mate

I am quite warming to the general thought that the Dippers will beat us on Sunday, we are a dangerous animal and woe betide any side that under estimates us.

I see they are bringing Sean Cox over for the game. Is it me or do I think this is a cynical PR exercise to get inside the nation's sentiment and media love in just as 2014 when we were bombarded with 'lets do it for the 96'. Perhaps to stop our bus being attacked we should invite Sean to travel to the game in style on our team bus or alternatively put his picture on the outside of our bus. See what respect he gets from the feral scouse scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.