Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Just getting shit on from every angle. Absolute joke that he has been banned, hope all of this creates a proper siege mentality from now on. Wonder what will be next

It is relentless and as fans we know that out there are every media outlet and corrupt football organisation are just waiting to pounce on any little slip. The club has to get everyone who works, manages and plays for us and make this clear to them in no uncertain terms. Fuck twitter and all the other shit off and give no interviews except to the official city website and channel. We often create our own problems by giving them the ammunition to shoot us with. Wise up!

Oh and can we have a big anti fa protest at the Chelsea game please?

Disgusting PGMOL and the FA obviously want Chelsea to win the league!

One match ban is less than i was expecting and low enough that we won't kick off.

Got exactly the same as Balotelli did for his slightly racist tweet.

It's in line with previous decisions, they delayed it until after the Liverpool game, and downgraded it as much as possible, as the minimum for the charge he got was 2 games.

Dangerously objective there!

I'd not thought of a Balo tweet as a comparison.

I just wish our Club would stop being so ineffective on the way we are being treated by:-
  • The media
  • The officials including VAR
  • The FA
  • UEFA
  • FIFA
I agree with another poster take the FA to court and show how inconsistent they are and the fact that in no way was Bernados tweet ever racist.

Start banning media representatives from the Club starting with Pep's press conferences.

Demand a behind closed doors meeting with PGMOL where our performance team, who have all the video evidence required, can point out how they have got so much wrong. Also threaten the twats with legal proceedings if they continue.

I am heartily sick of the apparent inactivity by the City heirachy to get on top of this concerted effort to destroy us.

I suspect there has been some behind closed doors discussions on this one, strange verdict in my opinion as i was under the impression that the minimum sanction for a ban was 2 games. So one game with an additional ban and education session seems like a mish / mash or an action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.