Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Has to be said that this looks pretty reasonable under the circumstances.

It wont do any harm for the players to be made more aware about the sensitivities of social media and hopefully will help avoid issues in the future.

The really important thing is hopefully Bernardo can now put this out of his mind and get on with his football. Its deffo affected him having this hanging around.

I just wish our Club would stop being so ineffective on the way we are being treated by:-
  • The media
  • The officials including VAR
  • The FA
  • UEFA
  • FIFA
I agree with another poster take the FA to court and show how inconsistent they are and the fact that in no way was Bernados tweet ever racist.

Start banning media representatives from the Club starting with Pep's press conferences.

Demand a behind closed doors meeting with PGMOL where our performance team, who have all the video evidence required, can point out how they have got so much wrong. Also threaten the twats with legal proceedings if they continue.

I am heartily sick of the apparent inactivity by the City heirachy to get on top of this concerted effort to destroy us.

I don't for one minute believe the club are inactive to everything going on but our stance seems to be one of keeping quiet in public.
I have no issue with this is the club believe it is the best way forward however I would rather see more public front foot approach.
The issue is the FA have been quite cute with how they handle things with disrepute charges. I bet Pep would love to give his true opinion after a game but know that if he did he wouldn't be sat on the touchline the following week.

Has to be said that this looks pretty reasonable under the circumstances.

It wont do any harm for the players to be made more aware about the sensitivities of social media and hopefully will help avoid issues in the future.

The really important thing is hopefully Bernardo can now put this out of his mind and get on with his football. Its deffo affected him having this hanging around.

Yep. I'm not sure this can be considered as part of any wider agenda. If it was, then surely they'd have banned him for the Liverpool game. I just think the way things are with this kind of stuff these days, the FA really have to be seen to be doing something, even when it was something like this where clearly there was no malice intended. I'm far from a lily-livered liberal but even I could see that he'd dropped a bit of a bollock when he tweeted that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.