VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

What is more than annoying is how some contact is deemed a penalty at times and at other times more of a contact is not. Mane went down very easily vs Liecester and VAR calls a penalty. Oliver just waves away the push on Sterling and there isn't even a VAR review, yet there looked for all the world to be much more contact?

Exactly why Sterling was incensed during the game - the dippers committed multiple fouls (10 that we picked up on but no cards shown) and then the others committed that were not

The dippers and there propaganda machine are spouting so much shite that "they are in our heads" - when nothing is further from the truth.

The fact is the frustration boiled over from our players because of the inconsistent and biased way the powers that be dictate our games

My sister told me last night that someone had posted on facebook VAR was not working in the game against Liverpool. How, whoever made that post found out and if it is true who will ever know.

received-467657840763171.jpg

Reactions: mat
Bollocks. Think I’m about done with the game at this level with the amount of bollocks and marginal decisions against us.

How can they even decide where someone’s armpit starts to draw the line in those images baffles me b

Bollocks. Think I’m about done with the game at this level with the amount of bollocks and marginal decisions against us.

How can they even decide where someone’s armpit starts to draw the line in those images baffles me b

They can draw a line at Anfield within milliseconds last week. As soon as it’s us the red line comes straight out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.