Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Phil McNutty at the BBC immediately labelled the booing as 'pathetic'. I wonder if he immediately denounced the booing of Sterling when it first occurred. I can't be mithered searching the archive for that DipperGobshite's offerings but I would be extremely surprised had he scribbled one word of condemnation.
It will be his response to when Sterling gets booed in the next England home match that will be interesting. Also read his report on the game at the "Bus Wreckers" not a single mention of the Scouse Twats continued booing of Sterling. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Now Southgate saying its disgusting to boo a player wearing an England shirt. Shame he didn't stand up for Raz when it happened to him. Good for Raz and standing up for Gomez. Again shame other England players didn't stand up for him.

I think Danny Rose has by highlighting the level
If abuse Raheem gets at Anfield.

It will be his response to when Sterling gets booed in the next England home match that will be interesting. Also read his report on the game at the "Bus Wreckers" not a single mention of the Scouse Twats continued booing of Sterling. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.
Perhaps he was not aware of the "Rattling of the Snake"? That's the difference between football fans and reporters. Reporters are detached. They don't know what goes down.

Even if you don't like Sterling, football fans have been there on both sides, seeing their man getting booed, or giving it out, and I think every football fan instinctively knows what went down at Anfield. Sterling got taunted again, but this time a team-mate of his tried to take advantage and disrespected him. How do you deal with it? Ideally, you go into the England squad team meeting, and you tell the players what went down. That's the ideal way to sort it, but the main thing is he sorted it.

Now they are all team mates and Sterling has made it clear that they move on.

THis wont be the end of it of course despite what we may want. Liverpool fans will carry it on. It's about time that the media turned their beady eye towards Merseyside and the activities of that fan-base.

So we're all delighted a younger more inexperienced player was grappled by an older head in the canteen and then got booed by his own fans?

Get a fucking grip. If someone older scratched up Raheems face and he got booed we'd be going mad on here.
I always like to look at things from all sides,unfortunately on this one i cant, so fuck off.

He shouldn't have been booed.......I booed from my sofa !!.

Bloody hell on sunday Tyler said the booing of Sterling because he was the pantomime villain and made light of it. A small amount of booing Gomez and it's being made into a bigger story than the 5 yrs of dogs abuse Sterling has had from the press media and dippers plus made the scape goat of every shit performance of england
Exactly - only now it has been imposed onto one of the 'iiiiiiiiiistory boys it is an issue.......

The above poster is obviously a liverpool fan pretending to be a City fan, he has made himself very hard to detect by ensuring he only posts about liverpool since joining.

Can this top undercover agent be fúcked off...
You are Robbie Coltrane in Cracker and I claim my £5.

How on earth did you work it out 'Fitz'?

Nobody likes a grass. Gomez has properly done nothing wrong but the label sticks. All the journos had same word eg “Gomez was very shocked”, so somebody has been briefing them.

Until I can read the transcript of the 'banter' that took place I reserve judgement on whether Gomez has done nothing wrong! He was on for five minutes and in that time managed to perpetrate a bit of the usual Dipper rough-house on an opposition player, to which we could see Raheem took exception! The Diocese of Anfield will no doubt have booked a private audience with the Pope for Santo Giuseppe and a trip to Lourdes to have 'the scar on his cheek' healed. Eff knows how many candles have been bought and lit!

So we're all delighted a younger more inexperienced player was grappled by an older head in the canteen and then got booed by his own fans?

Get a fucking grip. If someone older scratched up Raheems face and he got booed we'd be going mad on here.
You still pretending to be a blue? Sad ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.