Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris Holmes, 11 Nov 2019.

1. portisheadblue

portisheadblue

Can anyone remind me ...

1 ... how many dipper players condemned England fans for booing Raz over the past 5 years

2 ... how many media outlets condemned England fans or fans anywhere in England for booing Raz over the past 5 years

.... hmmmm

2. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Very rarely watch an England game & am happily surprised this morning by reading on here a chunk of the crowd by booing Gomez have come out and actively supported our player.

I'm sure like Comical Ali it'll all be spun in the media about a poor innocent dipper player having his confidence in tatters.

3. FightLikeAGirl

FightLikeAGirl

Team supported:
    Everton
    It's really weird. Do their players think they'll get some kind of reward for harassing him? Even our players don't do that with Barkley.

PepInYourStep likes this.
  4. Chris in London

Chris in London

None

(Toboth)

5. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

The Alan Partridge school of management.

gordondaviesmoustache likes this.
  6. ancoats

ancoats

i hope to god city come out in the next game full guns blazing and don't take the foot of the gas, even a club like chelsea if they catch city on our day will get well beaten, city can hurt any team and score high numbers, and if there was a time to show the rest then chelsea is the game, at home with the fans pumped up it will be rocking and city need to not take the foot of the neck and hurt them

somebody is going to pay ?? and chelsea we have a score to settle with them, when we got done over a couple of years back when ian cheeseman got sacked from the bbc radio team and that little red scum anthony taylor did us big time

7. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Wanderingwolf and GaudinoMotors like this.
  8. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

They do though. They do it at Anfield as it gets the fans up and cranks up the venom coming from the crowd. They don’t tend to do it at the Etihad, probably because they can’t get near the team and are too busy picking the ball up out of their net and setting up for kick off. Again.

9. SilvaisSkyBlue

SilvaisSkyBlue

The above poster is obviously a liverpool fan pretending to be a City fan, he has made himself very hard to detect by ensuring he only posts about liverpool since joining.

Can this top undercover agent be fúcked off...

10. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

I think it was Flanagan that sent Raheem flying into the barriers in the opening minutes of his first return to Anfield and was wildly applauded for what to me seemed a dangerous challenge. I know all fan bases can treat ex players a little unjustly at times but it usually dies out after a couple of seasons.

In this case LFC, a number of ex players and the media can take their share of responsibility for the way Sterling has been treated and they deserve the contempt of all of us.

mick10 likes this.