Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

And the "I don't remember her" line is completely inconsistent with the photograph of him having his arm around her, and hers around him. Do princes normally allow that sort of close contact with someone they have barely met and will forget all about a few years later? It's a ludicrous assertion. The photo is cast-iron evidence that he knew her pretty well, and therefore that the "I can't remember" line is an absolute lie.
He's probably (allegedly) shagged that many women that he cannot remember half of them.....

Unless he was doing the trafficking I'm not sure that these actions are illegal

Has she formally reported and complained to the police in this country?
I am not trying to defend his apparent conduct in any shape or form my response was to a post about whether the police should be questioning him, and I was interested in the police's actions not his.
I am sure having sex with a woman who does not want to have sex is illegal any where in the world (unless you are a member of the royal family)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.