Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Can't say I watched the interview but has he been accused of doing anything illegal rather than morally reprehensible in this country?

sex with a woman against her will is rape here and in the US.
That is her claim.

Car crash of an interview on the clips i have seen.
For me, it's the lack of denial which is effectively his confession of guilt. I mean seriously, if someone accuses you of rape and you have NOT done it, you come out all guns blazing, immediately, with the strongest possible denial, don't you. Offering every assistance to the authorities etc etc. What you do not do is take months to decide to do an interview and in that interview, say "I can't remember". God knows what possessed him to imagine that was a good idea.

Maybe it's because he feared digging and even bigger hole by lying further about it? Dunno, but it was a terrible idea to do the interview and say what he said.

For me, it's the lack of denial which is effectively his confession of guilt. I mean seriously, if someone accuses you of rape and you have NOT done it, you come out all guns blazing, immediately, with the strongest possible denial, don't you. Offering every assistance to the authorities etc etc. What you do not do is take months to decide to do an interview and in that interview, say "I can't remember". God knows what possessed him to imagine that was a good idea.

Maybe it's because he feared digging and even bigger hole by lying further about it? Dunno, but it was a terrible idea to do the interview and say what he said.

At least he can remember being sat in Pizza Express ffs.

Should have got Jeremy Paxman to do the interview.
Then you would see sweat.
It was very lame having Emily Maitlis doing the interview, on Andrew's home turf. I wonder if those were pre-requisites of his? I agree someone with more "balls" would have got him on the rack much more than she did.

I mean honestly, in response to his "I can't remember" claim, the obvious follow up question would be "Do you think you might have had sex with this person you cannot remember"?

And the "I don't remember her" line is completely inconsistent with the photograph of him having his arm around her, and hers around him. Do princes normally allow that sort of close contact with someone they have barely met and will forget all about a few years later? It's a ludicrous assertion. The photo is cast-iron evidence that he knew her pretty well, and therefore that the "I can't remember" line is an absolute lie.

All this "I have no recollection..." stuff by Andrew is eerily reminiscent of the scene in The Shining when Jack Nicholson confronts Delbert Grady in the gents washroom in the ballroom scene, when Grady keeps saying "I have no recollection of that, sir" after being accused of being the murderous caretaker of the past

Didn’t watch on the grounds I never watch anything to do with the Royals as it is invariably tedious tosh but seems I made the wrong choice. I gather ‘car crash’ doesn’t do it justice.

He was acussed of shagging a 17 girl who said she was traffiked as a sex slave and staying with a convicted paedophile
Unless he was doing the trafficking I'm not sure that these actions are illegal
sex with a woman against her will is rape here and in the US.
That is her claim.
Has she formally reported and complained to the police in this country?
I am not trying to defend his apparent conduct in any shape or form my response was to a post about whether the police should be questioning him, and I was interested in the police's actions not his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.