Metal detecting and finds

Used to know a fella that travelled round the Spanish coast every summer in a camper van, metal detecting at paddling depth in the sea. Finding gold necklaces, bracelets, rings and the like. Funded his summers and some
giphy.gif

Not harsh at all. Deserve more the greedy cunts.

What they found is of huge historical significance and now shit loads of it has gone.

They could have been rich anyway if they had gone down the proper channels.
When I say "it's harsh" I mean in comparison to what other criminals get for committing more henious crimes.

Edit - Rolf Harris got 5 yrs.

When I say "it's harsh" I mean in comparison to what other criminals get for committing more henious crimes.

Edit - Rolf Harris got 5 yrs.

But he didn't sell priceless artifacts that sort of prove that Wessex and Mercia were banded together against the Norse did he? Honestly, they would have been rich if they had handed it all in, instead they chose greed. They are fuckers and deserve to be bum fucked to death. The cunts.

Minimum £500,000 each apparently.
Really dim and greedy.

so basically they got time + a half million fine :) daft twats, still when compared to the lesser sentences for acts of violence, robbery, sexual assault etc it does seem a touch harsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.